Applications are invited for Romanian Government scholarships available for citizens of non-EU countries. Up to 85 opportunities are awarded for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Romania.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the institution of central public administration which implements the foreign policy of Romania, in accordance with the legislation in force and with the Government’s Program.
In order to promote the Romanian language and culture, the Ministry of National Education Scientific Research has decided that the beneficiaries of The grants should study only in the Romanian language. The candidates who do not know Romanian are offered one supplementary preparatory year to study the language.
- Full tuition fees waiver
- Financing accommodation expenses
- Monthly Stipend
- For undergraduate students 65 EURO
- For master’s students 75 EURO
- For Ph.D. students 85 EURO
- A candidate must submit the present academic documents from an accredited institute.
- A candidate must apply within the enrolment dates.
- A candidate must have good health.
- A candidate can apply in all fields except pharmacy, dentistry, or medicine.
- All bachelor’s and master’s students would take courses in Romania.
- Candidates who don’t know the Romanian language will have to take a year Romanian language course.
- Students are required to apply either electronically or physically for this Romanian Government Scholarship 2021.
- Application forms are available online and can be downloaded.
- After filling up the downloaded forms, email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link