Community Assessment Capacity Building (CACB) is a 3-day workshop aiming to empower youth to proactively address needs that they have experienced within their communities. The workshop will include the preparation of the community assessments/surveys, strategic questioning and deep listening skills, human-centred design principles, project management, monitoring, field practice, as a starting point to build the professional/technical capacity of the participants.
It will be conducted in Battambang province for 3 days starting from 29 October until 31 October 2017.
- Capacity building in community needs assessment, community project planning & designing
- Certificate upon completion
- Fully cover during the workshop
- Further online support/mentoring to run their own community project/training on community assessment
1) Participant must be at the age of 18-25 years old (based in Cambodia)
2) Strongly committed to participate in all training sessions throughout the whole program.
3) Interested in working on community development
4) Individual or a representative of an existing team (priority will be given to participants who are part of an existing team). For the individual participant, must consider having a team member for the post-workshop project.
Please download the application form from the given link in Apply Now section and send to [email protected] by 11th October 2017 (ICT time)
Application Deadline: October 11, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link