UNLEASH will host a Global Innovation Lab in Mysore, India, from Dec 3rd until Dec 11th. The Lab will gather 1000 young talents (18-35 years) to develop innovative solutions for the Sustainable Development Goals.
UNLEASH will cover the costs of flight travel, accommodation, food, curriculum, facilitation, and program activities for the entire event.
With the help of experienced facilitators and experts from around the world, the talents will work in teams to identify tangible user needs, uncover insights and develop new, innovative and visionary solutions that can have a positive impact on their local communities.
- The 1,000 selected talents will be welcomed to Mysore, India on the 3rd of December with a big celebration including speeches from thought-leaders and experts in sustainability and innovation. The Opening Ceremony will introduce the talents to each other and the program for the week.
- For the next few days, the teams will be busy problem framing, ideating, and developing innovative solutions through UNLEASH’s methodology based on human-centered design thinking.
- The Lab will conclude with a big Closing Ceremony on December 11th. The talents will get to pitch their solutions, and some will receive prizes at a formal Award Show. Inspiring leaders from around the world will share insights and empower the young talents for their journeys ahead.
- After the Lab, talents will have the possibility of continuing to develop their solutions and personal development, supported by UNLEASH, local mentors, implementation experts, and more. The talents will also be invited to be part of UNLEASH’s vibrant community of thousands of passionate individuals who have joined our journey towards the 2030 Agenda.
- Between the ages of 18-35
- Has a valid passport
- WHO approved double vaccination
- Apply online through the Apply Now link.
- The applications will through two evaluation rounds. 1000 talents will then be selected to join UNLEASH India
Application Deadline: June 6, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link