The University of the West of Scotland masters programs is delivered in North Cyprus by the Management Centre of the Mediterranean. Students who successfully complete their studies in Cyprus receive a standard UWS degree granted at a formal graduation ceremony in Scotland. Scholarships are being granted on a rolling basis so interested students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
The Scholarship Programs support individuals passionate about improving their knowledge and their ability to advance positive social change in the world.
Research-based education will empower these individuals to explore and develop intelligent and humane ideas generated by, critical analysis, and a nuanced understanding of the complex challenges facing public affairs.
Through professional degree and research, the scholarship helps individual’s access to academic resources more readily available. Scholarships will be given to individuals that demonstrates the capacity and potential leadership particularly in public policy, public administration and civil society.
The Scholarship Programs are a joint collaboration of the University of the West of Scotland UWS and Management Center to offer Master programs the school of social science, media and culture.
- MPA Master in Public Administration
- MSc in Policy Analysis and Global Governance
- MSc Civil Society and Public Affairs
Using transparent, open and merit-based competitions, 70 percent scholarships (compare to actual fee students pay in Scotland) are given for advanced study in the social sciences and humanities. These scholarships also include enhancements such as internship opportunities, writing on annual student public policy journal, and developing policy briefs, all designed to strengthen students leadership ability, practice-based policy analysis, networks and public/ civil society leaders we seek to build.
The UWS-MCmed and Scholarship Programs are committed to equal opportunity and exercise that policy in relation to all admissions processes. UWS-MCmed does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, or disability.
- 70% scholarship
- Internship opportunities
- Writing on annual student public policy journal
- Developing policy briefs
- Hold at least a degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree,
- Have an excellent academic background,
- Demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction (English) at a level required for admission by the university.
- Demonstrate professional experience related to your chosen field of study
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Apply online through the given link.
- Applicants are to send the following documents to [email protected]
- Filled application form
- Academic Reference
- Personal Statement
- A copy of passport
- Copies of Diploma and transcripts
- Standard of English – either IELTS, TOEFL certificate or proof that bachelors were taught in the English Language.
Application Deadline: September 22, 2019 (28 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link