Watson Institute (Boulder, CO, USA), a revolutionary new learning model for next-generation innovators and social entrepreneurs, is searching the globe for the next cohort of 35 young gritty idealists and pioneers who believe they can change the world.
Watson believes that to solve the toughest challenges facing the world, we must equip the next generation with the necessary TOOLS, NETWORK, MINDSET, and COURAGE to unleash a lifetime of impact. Deadline to apply for the Spring 2019 Semester Incubator cohort is October 1st!
*Watson Institute is tuition-based, however partial and full scholarships are available for select students who demonstrate merit and financial need.
- In-person training in the hard and soft skills necessary for next-generation leaders
- Access to a global community of change-makers
- Possibility of seed-funding
- Pro-bono legal support
- Life Stage: Students can apply to Watson’s semester program before (gap year), during, in lieu of, or shortly after their undergraduate studies. Applicants are typically 18-23 years old.
- Venture Stage, Early Prototyping: The students they select are early stage in the development of their ideas, but in most cases, a strong applicant already has at least a prototype of their concept. This means that they are typically past idea stage.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link