Xiamen University is now accepting application for the 2017 Fujian Provincial Government Scholarships which is open for all Non-Chinese Students. Fujian Government set up scholarships for exceptional international students in undergraduate, mater’s or doctoral programmes. Xiamen University is the first university in China founded by overseas Chinese.
The scholarships cover tuition, accommodation fee and cost of course materials for one academic year.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
Educational background and age limits:
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree studies must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Applicants are eligible for scholarship assessment only after they are admitted to the undergraduate, master’s or doctoral programme of Xiamen University.
1) Applicants are required to make online application and then download and print out the Application Form for International Students generated upon successful online application.
2) Applicants can fill in and print out the Application Form for Fujian Provincial Government Scholarship(click to download).
3) Submission of application documents: Send by post to XMU’s Admissions Office the two forms and other required documents.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link