Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship is a partially funded scholarship for international students. The University of Melbourne provides scholarships each year for undergraduate studies.
The International Undergraduate Scholarships were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
International Undergraduate Fee Remission Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and allocated on a competitive basis subject to quotas by course and region.
To see the University of Melbourne admission deadline for a Bachelor’s, please visit the University of Melbourne Admissions Section. There’s no separate scholarship deadline since there is no separate application for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship.
Aside from the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, the University of Melbourne offers other scholarships and awards to international students at different levels. If one is interested, one can find more scholarships at the University of Melbourne on the University of Melbourne Scholarships Page.
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public institution in Melbourne, Australia. The University of Melbourne is ranked by the QS Ranking as the top 37 institutions in the world. As a public-spirited and globally connected research institution, the University of Melbourne has a responsibility to lead and act on the critical challenges of worldwide sustainability in a changing climate.
The University of Melbourne’s historic Parkville campus is at the heart of three globally recognized innovation precincts. Six specialist campuses across Victoria provide immersive education in life sciences and agriculture.
The University of Melbourne’s platform technologies range from advanced microscopy to cultural informatics, and metabolomics to health economics. And our platform technologists offer expertise on everything from defining the best method to analyzing the data. The University of Melbourne supports solving problems and pushing the boundaries of knowledge. The University of Melbourne makes discovery possible.
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree.
- Must be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- Must have completed secondary school outside Australia or a foundation program in Australia
- Must have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- Must have a secondary school result that places you in the top 3%. (Details are available on the official link.
- Must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
- Students will be automatically considered for this scholarship.