One Young World is an annual summit for the young leaders of tomorrow. Nicknamed the “Davos Youth Forum”, it manifests the reality of a common humanity and the shared experience of all people in a single world. It is the first world congress for young leaders. Its aim is to connect and bring together the youngest and most talented people and ensure that their concerns, opinions and solutions are heard and taken into consideration by those in power, whether by governments, businesses or in any other sector.
Youth Opportunities invites you to join your preferred channel to get the latest updates directly to your messenger inbox.
1. Youth Opportunities: https://m.me/j/AbZTmgEzD1UchDte/
2. Fully Funded Conferences: https://m.me/j/AbZTfhFTiPCnXf2D/
3. Full Scholarships: https://m.me/j/AbbrjbkOMM6I68Cs/
4. Paid Internships/Jobs: https://m.me/j/AbaAskb6jFFnRser/
5. Circle: https://m.me/j/AbY0vVKSPJULUnE4/
These young leaders are chosen after a long selection process, they are judged in particular for their leadership potential; be concerned about global issues, demonstrate the ability to grasp complex concepts and provide precise advice as well as having proven experience in an activity (e.g. having created your own company or NGO) .
The summit is structured around various plenary sessions focusing on conflict resolution, health, leadership, business, the environment, human rights , education and religion . During each session, high-level consultants are invited to join the young leaders.
One Young World boasts the largest corporate footprint of any organisation in the third sector. We partner with 190+ global businesses, NGOs and educational institutions.
Leading companies from every sector choose to make One Young World an integral part of their global talent development, retention and attraction. Many increase their level of involvement each year, demonstrating their ever-growing commitment to young people.
The China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF) is a Hong Kong-based non-profit that seeks to build trust, facilitate exchange, and advance understanding between the world’s two largest economies. CUSEF has a long commitment to youth and education, bringing more than 2,000 American students to China, including 800 from Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). Founded in 2008, it is celebrating its 15th anniversary by inviting global youth to apply for the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship to accelerate progress on the SDGs.
In partnership with the China-United States Exchange Foundation, One Young World is launching the CUSEF Young Leaders Scholarship 2024 to identify eight outstanding young leaders from all over the world. The Scholars will be selected based on their proven positive social impact in tackling global challenges such as climate change, poverty, gender equality and public health. The scholarship will enable eight impactful young leaders who are driving forward positive change to participate in the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montreal and join the global One Young World Ambassador Community.
- Full delegate access to the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montreal, Canada.
- Access to development opportunities.
- Lifetime membership to CUSEF and the One Young World Community.
- Access to monthly global calls designed to provide delegates with enhanced leadership skills and principles alongside expertise around the Summit’s main themes.
- Exclusive pre-Summit calls with the CUSEF Young Leaders.
- At the One Young World Summit 2024, CUSEF scholars will participate in an onstage panel and host a workshop.
- Private hotel accommodation at the Summit in Montreal from 18 – 21 September 2024.
- Return travel to Montreal (flights in economy).
- Ground transport to travel to the airport (if required).
- Catering throughout the Summit.
- Impact monitoring and tracking of projects.
- Promotion and visibility of the work on social media.
- Opportunity to act as a peer mentor for future cohorts of CUSEF Scholars.
- Aged between 18-30 at the time of the One Young World Summit 2024.
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Demonstrated interest in promoting East-West exchanges.
- Have a proven track record for leadership.
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering change.
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in their work.
- Eligible candidates should apply through the organisation’s official web portal. The web portal can be accessed by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2024Application ClosedOfficial link