Boston University is offering Presidential Scholarship 2022! Apply now!
Boston university is a private research university based in Boston, Massachusetts. It offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs for the students through its 18 schools and colleges. Boston University provides the chance to explore more than 300 programs of study and the opportunity to build a successful career. This university provides an excellent learning environment and career services for all students and alumni.
Boston Presidential Scholarship recognizes students with academic excellence and offered to exceptionally talented students who actively participate in community events and extra-curricular activities outside the classrooms. It applies to incoming first-year UG students at Boston University. Each year, the Board of Admissions awards the Presidential Scholarship to the incoming first-year students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement. In addition to being among the most academically talented students, Presidential Scholars demonstrate excellence beyond the classroom and are leaders in their schools and communities. Approximately 3% of the first-year students receive this scholarship every year. It is one of the prestigious awards that is available to all first-year international students and does not have too many requirements to be the winner.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts & Sciences.
- Fine Arts.
- General Studies.
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Global Studies.
- Education & Human Development.
Selection Process: The selection process takes place after post confirmation of admission at Boston University. With the help of admission application form and supporting documents, the panel thoroughly evaluates each applicant. Final selections are based on the following criteria-
- Standardized test scores
- Letter of Recommendation and Statement of Purpose
- Academic qualifications and achievements
- Non-academic achievements
Of all the eligible applicants, students are shortlisted and called for an interview session. This gives the selection panel an opportunity to decide Boston Presidential Scholarship recipients, post evaluation of their overall profile. The successful candidates are informed almost simultaneously about the admission and the award decision.
Boston University Presidential Scholarship will cover amount of $25000 a year off your course fees is renewable for up to four years of undergraduate study.
To be eligible for Boston University Presidential Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Rank in the top 5% of their high school class.
- Have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33.
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities.
- International students are considered for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be an incoming first-year student at Boston university.
No additional essays or application forms are required. Students who wish to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship should submit their application and supporting credentials.
- Apply to Boston university through the Common or Coalition Application.
- Students must submit their application for admission and all supporting credentials.
- Secondary School Records ( High School Transcript, Senior Year Grades).
- English Proficiency Testing Results (TOEFL / IELTS scores).
- Standardized Tests (SAT / ACT scores).
- Copy of Data Page of Passport.
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form.
- Teacher Recommendation.
- Documentation of Financial Support.
Note: No additional essays or application forms are required. Students who wish to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship must submit official results of either the SAT or the ACT.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021 (22 Hours Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link