The Africa Blockchain Institute (ABI) has launched the 3rd edition of the Africa Blockchain Incubation Program, designed to support and nurture the growth of African entrepreneurs in the blockchain space. Through this program, selected participants will access a range of resources and support, including mentorship from industry experts, training and education, and a network of investors and partners.
ABI is committed to driving innovation, digital transformation, and economic growth on the continent, and we believe that Africa has the potential to be a global leader in the adoption and development of blockchain technology. Their incubator program is an integral part of this effort, providing a supportive and collaborative environment for entrepreneurs to develop their ideas and bring them to fruition. The Program will run for 4 months from March 2023 to June 2023 and will support blockchain entrepreneurs and innovators with technical blockchain mentorship and business-building knowledge and skills.
Africa Blockchain Institute is Africa’s foremost Blockchain Think-Tank that is reimagining the possibilities of Blockchain Education, extensive Evidence-Based Research, and High-End Deployment solutions, for Digital Transformation in Africa. The Institute is committed to generating strategic programs, deploying solutions, and researching policies, by working with others in solving Africa’s great challenges, using blockchain technology. ABI brings together leading experts in government, business, and academia, from all over the world to provide the highest quality research, and teachings, that push the boundaries of human knowledge.
Africa Blockchain Institute runs educational programs, and courses to upskill young professionals, students, and tech entrepreneurs, including government officials, to be able to handle emerging technology such as Blockchain, for the Future of Work.
Africa Blockchain Institute research accommodates in-house and externally-based scholars from across the world. These disciplines include key component function as Decentralize Finance, Web3, Cryptocurrency, DApps, Cryptography, Smart Contracts, Regulations, and industry focus. The investigations of these scholars attempt to clarify the foundations of Blockchain Technology in Africa.
Africa Blockchain Institute is cored on deploying Blockchain solutions across relevant government agencies, multinationals, and business organizations, in bringing them closer to digital transformation. We assist interested organizations in deploying relevant blockchain solutions in transforming their businesses.
- Blockchain Technology: Participants will be provided with overall insight into
blockchain technology and connections with the industry.
- Business Education: Participants will be provided with business knowledge, industry
connections, and an introduction to investors.
- Platform Support: Product development support from a leading blockchain platform
- Business Support: Business development and entrepreneurship education support
from business experts.
- Business Guidance and Investor Access: Meetings with a group of highly successful
entrepreneurs and investors with expertise in scaling high-tech startups.
- Demo Day. The program concludes with a Demo Day providing startups the
opportunity to pitch their business to investors, experts, and the Blockchain
- Must be between 20 – 35 years of age.
- Priorities are given to Female Applications.
- Strong business case and market potential.
- Both idea-stage and early-stage (1 year) companies are encouraged to apply.
Eligible Regions: All African Nations
- The application must be submitted through the google form available at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVB0VI5XqOob3vow9jOz2IEmT6gN0GLl0NyzgH9A0Dqnfctw/viewform
- Only one application is expected per team.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link