The Global Ambassador Program is one of the signature programs of Youth Opportunities. It has engaged youth from more than 130 countries worldwide, with its first-ever appearance in 2018.
After getting many responses in the last cohort, we are back again with this fantastic opportunity for you to become part of the global youth leaders community.
As a global platform, Youth Opportunities (YO) promotes national and international opportunities to facilitate symmetrical access to information. As a part of our broader aspiration, we want to engage talented youngsters from every country who will become an ambassador of YO in their respective countries to facilitate access to opportunities for youth in their communities.
As a Global Ambassador, you will have the unique opportunity to represent Youth Opportunities on an international platform and contribute to our mission of empowering youth worldwide. You will serve as a catalyst for change, inspiring and mobilizing young people in your region to seize opportunities, develop their skills, and unlock their full potential.
Are you passionate about creating positive change in your community and beyond? Do you want to be part of a global network of young leaders who are dedicated to making a difference? Look no further! The Youth Opportunities Global Ambassador Program is now recruiting for 2024, and we want YOU to join us on this exciting journey.
“YO Global Ambassador Program 2024” is here to give you this platform!
Responsibilities as a Global Ambassador:
- Promote and spread the cause of Youth Opportunities in your country, which is “free, easy, and instant access to opportunities for all ”.
- Plan and organize different campaigns and programs to ensure access to opportunities in your locality.
- Manage the Youth Opportunities Social Media platforms ( Facebook group, etc.) for your country.
- Acquire new members in your provided social media groups.
- Communicate with your immediate supervisor consistently.
- Share and circulate relevant, local, and global opportunities to your community.
- Collaborate and forge partnerships with student bodies, youth groups, and social organizations to organize mutually beneficial programs.
Interested? Youth Opportunities is accepting applications now. Apply now and grab this opportunity to grow with Youth Opportunities!
Youth Opportunities invites you to join your preferred channel to get the latest updates directly to your messenger inbox.
1. Youth Opportunities: https://m.me/j/AbZTmgEzD1UchDte/
2. Fully Funded Conferences: https://m.me/j/AbZTfhFTiPCnXf2D/
3. Full Scholarships: https://m.me/j/AbbrjbkOMM6I68Cs/
4. Paid Internships/Jobs: https://m.me/j/AbaAskb6jFFnRser/
5. Circle: https://m.me/j/AbY0vVKSPJULUnE4/
- Accrue experience working in an international job environment while leading projects with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Connect with like-minded young leaders from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and countries. Collaborate, exchange ideas, and build lifelong friendships with passionate individuals who share your vision for a better world.
- Take part in designing and implementing initiatives that address pressing issues faced by youth globally. From organizing workshops and events to creating awareness campaigns, your projects will make a tangible difference in the lives of young people.
- Get the opportunity to showcase your talent, achievements, and experience with millions of youth through Youth Opportunities’ English blog and boost your social profile.
- Receive certificates from Youth Opportunities upon successful completion of the term and nominations to participate in different programs.
- Enhance your networks and learn from global leaders and resource persons.
- Represent your country internationally and get a kick-start for your international career.
- Attend and represent your country and Youth Opportunities to various national and international programs.
- Between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Enthusiastic to promote the purpose of Youth Opportunities, which is to ensure that all youth have equal access to opportunities.
- Students in their second or third year of college or university, particularly those in their second or third year are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Ability to work with G-suite (Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Forms, etc.)
- Actively engage in extracurricular activities such as public speaking, debate, program design and organization, and so on.
- The ability to mobilize a team and plan activities will be an added advantage when demonstrating leadership qualities.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Be available for a minimum of 12 months to work with Youth Opportunities.
- Apply online through the given link.
- If you face any technical difficulty during the application process, please reach out to our team in either of the following ways: Email: [email protected]
- You can also check our FAQ section.
Application Deadline: November 19, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link