📣 Applications are now open for the Youth Opportunities Global Ambassador Program 2021 🌐
The Global Ambassador Program is one of the most engaging programs of Youth Opportunities. It has engaged youth from more than 130 countries in the world with its first-ever appearance in 2018. After getting a huge amount of response in the last cohort, we are back again with this amazing opportunity for you to become part of the global community.
As a global platform, Youth Opportunities promotes both national and international opportunities to facilitate symmetrical access to information. As a part of our broader aspiration, we want to engage talented youngsters from every country, who will become an ambassador of YO in their respective countries to facilitate access to opportunities for youth in their community.
Do you want to be a part of this global family and represent Youth Opportunities as the face of your country? “YO Global Ambassador Program 2021” is here to give you this very privilege!
✅ Responsibilities as a Global Ambassador:
- Promote and spread the cause of Youth Opportunities in your country which is “free, easy and instant access to opportunities for all”.
- Plan and organize different campaigns and programs to ensure access to opportunities in your locality.
- Manage the Youth Opportunities Social Media platform for your country.
- Communicate with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Share and circulate relevant, local, and global opportunities to your community.
- Collaborate and forge partnerships with different student bodies, youth groups, and social organizations to undertake mutually beneficial programs.
Interested? Youth Opportunities is accepting applications now. Hurry up and Apply Now!
- Accrue experience working in an international job environment, while leading projects with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Get the opportunity to showcase your talent, achievements, and experience with millions of youth through Youth Opportunities’
- English blog and boost your social profile.
- Receive certificates from Youth Opportunities upon successful completion of the term and nominations to participate in different programs.
- Enhance your networks and learn from global leaders and resource persons.
- Represent your country at the international level and get a kick-start for your international career.
- Attend and represent your country and Youth Opportunities to various national and international programs.
- Aged between 16-30 years old.
- Enthusiastic to spread the cause of Youth Opportunities; which is, providing equal access to opportunities for all.
- A college/university student, especially of the second year and third year are especially encouraged to apply for this position.
- Actively involved in co-curricular activities such as public speaking, debating, designing and organizing programs, etc.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities, the ability to mobile a team and organize events will be added advantages.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
- Be available to work with Youth Opportunities for at least 12-month
- Click the APPLY NOW button below to find the application form.
- Please note that you are required to answer this question, “If you are selected as an Ambassador of Youth Opportunities, what steps will you take to promote the causes of Youth Opportunities in your country?”.
- Please summarize your strategy mentioning your course of action and the key outcome. Be creative and share your ideas. (200-300 Words; The answer has to be in English).
- You are requested not to keep your social media profile lock so that the evaluators can check your social engagement.
- Provide the What’s App Number with country code, this number will be used for communications purposes.
- It takes around 5-7 minutes to fill-up the form, given you have the essay prepared. So, take the time to write the essay properly.
- You can save the application form but it is recommended to complete it at one attempt.
- Read the FAQ File which clarifies the general queries.
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2020, 11.59 PM (GMT+00:00)
Application Deadline: November 22, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link