Initiated by DiDi International Business, DiDi Global Leadership Development (GLD) program is a global talent acquisition and development program aimed at speeding up the thriving of high potentials who aspire to become international business leaders in DiDi.
After two-year rotating across functions or in different cities mainly within Latin America and China, along with formal training and experience-based learning, program graduates will be assigned to the critical roles, such as City Leader, in our global offices in Latin America, USA, China, Japan, Australia etc.
Internationalization is a core strategy of DiDi. They are expanding our services to Greater China, Asia and Latin America. At the same time, the company has formed investment and technology partnerships with seven international ridesharing leaders, including Grab, Lyft, Ola, Uber, 99, Toxify, and Kareem. This global network reaches over 80% of the world’s population and covers over 1,000 cities.
As a potential leader, you will be expected to-
- Play as and learn to be a leader with an all-round view through job rotation mainly in such segments as Strategy, Operation, Data Science, Marketing,
- Conduct business analysis and deliver solutions to enhance business operations
- Lead and coordinate cross-function projects
- Build organizational capability through knowledge property management and sharing
- Accelerated Career Development Plan
- You create your own path
- Opportunities for further growth and movement are only limited by your ambition and ability to deliver results
- Top Talents Networking Platform
- Connect and work with the top talents and industry-thought leaders
- Amazing Work and Life Experiences
- Timely feedback collection after the delivery of employee services
- Empowering and user-friendly tools for improving work efficiency
- Comfortable workplace
- Diversified local culture and lifestyle
- Language | English (mandatory) with Portuguese and/or Spanish desirable
- Education | MBA preferred or Master Degree in business management, finance, statistics or relevant fields
- Work experiences | Management consulting, investment, finance or relevant fields (2+years)
- Location | Based in Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, etc.) for at least two years with short-term Business travel worldwide
Interested applicants are requested to submit a CV and apply through the given link.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link