The Scientific Consultant Development Program is currently recruiting nationwide for their Informatics Analyst role in Orlando, FL. Relocation is required and assistance will be provided to qualified candidates.
Accenture Scientific Informatics Services combines the scientific and laboratory informatics expertise of LabAnswer with Accenture’s strategic and business consulting capabilities, industry platforms, innovative approach and global scale to help transform how scientific and laboratory processes are conducted across a variety of industries—helping make them faster, more efficient and more effective than ever before. Accenture Scientific Informatics Services is hiring for their Scientific Consultant Development Program in Orlando, Florida. This program is tasked with developing the next generation of leaders in scientific informatics consulting.
- Interesting work, learning opportunities, being challenged
- A good entry level salary, with rapid opportunity for promotions
- Paid training, mentoring and a career path
- Opportunity to help others, and contribute to society
- Participation in the Accenture Scientific Informatics Services Community (a network of colleagues you can interact socially with, make friends and build a professional network)
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick and personal time)
- State of the art work environment
- Bachelor Degree in either Laboratory Science (e.g., Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Microbiology) PLUS experience or training in one of the following programming languages: C, C++ C#, PHP, Perl, VB.NET, Objective C, Python, Java, Pascal OR
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science PLUS you have successfully completed collegiate level laboratory science courses (e.g. Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Microbiology, etc.)
- Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Ability to interact on a professional level
- Ability to work collaborate with internal and external teams
- Ability to apply analytical and proactive thinking
- Organized with ability to prioritize workload and work under pressure
- Drive and commitment to achieve results
- Drive for self-development, personal growth, and continuous improvement
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
Apply online through the given link.
For further information please visit their official website.Apply nowOfficial link