About Safezone Active Humanity Foundation
The Safezone Active Humanity Foundation (SAHF) is a non-profit organization that aims to provide protection, assistance, and empowerment to people affected by conflicts, disasters, and human rights violations. They work to deliver millions of beneficiaries humanitarian aid, educational, and medical support.
About the Opportunity
They are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals motivated to bring a change by serving humanity in their departments like the IT Department, Finance and Budget Department, Content Writing Department, Graphics and Video-editing Department. They shall be allotted a department based on their choice and shall be required to assist, aid, and contribute to delivering the best assistance to mankind.
Duration: Minimum 4 weeks – can be extended based upon the performance. A minimum of 5 hours per week shall be required.
Application Deadline: Applications are considered on a rolling basis based on the profile of the applicants. You are encouraged to apply at the earliest.
- Mode: Hybrid
- Type: Flexible
- Stipend: Unpaid
- Online Application
- Shortlisting of received Application Forms
- Shortlisted candidates shall be called for a short online interview.
What They Do
The function of NGOs is to focus on all the issues concerning human rights, social, environmental, and advocacy, but are not limited to. They can work to promote social or political change on a broad scale or very locally and improve society. They create awareness among people and become the voice of the poor and needy person or group.
How It Works
When you give to their humanity, you know your donation is making a difference in developing society, improving communities, and promoting citizen participation. You can also provide aid or a helping hand as a volunteer or donor. You will be updated about the variety of activities carried out by NGOs, including environmental, social, advocacy, and human rights work.
- You will be given a Certificate of Appreciation duly issued from the organization.
- If need be, the SAHF will issue you a Letter of Recommendation (LOR) as well.
- You will get invaluable exposure and network, which will definitely help you in your future pursuits.
- Applicant must be a college-going student pursuing graduation from any recognized institute in India.
- Must be a motivated individual who wishes to work for the betterment of society.
- Must have a laptop or a Smartphone with a reliable internet connection.
- Must have fluency in English (Written and spoken).
Selected applicants may opt to contribute to any other organizational verticals suiting their skill and/or career inclinations like social media, Communication, Content writing, audio-visual creatives, PR, Coordination, video-editing, advertising, fundraising, etc.
NOTE: For department-specific eligibility criteria, please refer to their recruitment brochure attached to the Application Form.Eligible Regions: India
- Go to their online Application Form by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
[Applications made through e-mail or any other mode shall not be accepted. Apply through the form only]
- Fill in the details carefully
- Upload required documents (in PDF only)
- That’s it. Done!
A representative from SAHF will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your application.Apply nowOfficial link