The KAUST International Internship is a unique opportunity for students to gain hands-on research experience in Saudi Arabia. The fully funded program is open to students from all over the world, and it offers a chance to work on cutting-edge projects in a world-class research environment.
The KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) is designed to help students develop their research skills and knowledge. Interns will work with leading faculty members on a variety of projects, and they will have the opportunity to learn about the latest research techniques. They will also have the opportunity to network with other students and professionals from around the world.
In addition to the research experience, the KAUST International Internship also offers a chance to learn about Saudi Arabia and its culture. Interns will have the opportunity to live and work in a diverse and multicultural environment. They will also have the opportunity to travel and explore the country.
The KAUST International Internship is a valuable opportunity for students who are interested in pursuing a career in research. The program offers a unique chance to gain hands-on experience, learn from leading experts, and network with other students and professionals.
Here are some more things about KAUST International Internship:
- Fully funded
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge research projects
- Learn from leading faculty members
- Network with other students and professionals from around the world
- Learn about Saudi Arabia and its culture
If you are a motivated and talented student who is interested in research, I encourage you to apply for the KAUST International Internship. It is a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience and make a difference in the world.
- The program is open to students from all over the world.
- Interns will work on a variety of projects, including carbon-free combustion and CRISPR-Cas9 technologies.
- The program will help students develop their research skills and knowledge.
- Interns will have the opportunity to network with other students and professionals from around the world.
- Interns will have the opportunity to learn about Saudi Arabia and its culture.
Host Country: Saudi Arabia
Host University: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
No. of Internships: 130 fully paid internships.
- Fully funded: The program covers all costs associated with the internship, including the candidate’s stipend, housing, transportation, and visa fees.
- Monthly stipend: The candidate will receive a monthly stipend of $1,000 to cover living expenses.
- Private bedroom: The candidate will be provided with a private bedroom with a bathroom.
- Visa and airfare fees: The program will cover the cost of the candidate’s visa and airfare to Saudi Arabia.
- Health insurance: The candidate will be covered by health insurance during the duration of the internship.
- Social and cultural activities: The program will organize a variety of social and cultural activities for the candidates to participate in.
- Core laboratories: The candidate will have free access to core laboratories, which are equipped with state-of-the-art research facilities.
- Major research and community facilities: The candidate will have easy access to major research and community facilities, such as libraries, computer labs, and athletic facilities.
- Must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree with at least 3 years of study completed.
- Current Ph.D. degree holders are also eligible.
- GPA of 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B).
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
- Minimum TOEFL score of 79 or IELTS score of 6.0.
- Create an account: Candidates will need to create an account on the KAUST website. This can be done by clicking on the “Apply Now” button and following the instructions.
- Provide personal information: Candidates will need to provide all required personal information in the application form. This includes their name, address, country, religion, and contact information.
- Complete required fields: Candidates will need to complete all required fields in the application form. This includes their educational background, research interests, and CV.
- Submit application: Once all required information has been provided, candidates can submit their application.
- Receive email notification: Candidates will receive an email notification confirming their registration. This email will include a link to their application status.
- Interview: If the application is approved, candidates will be contacted by a faculty member of KAUST for an interview. The interview will be conducted online or in person.
- Travel arrangements: If selected, candidates will be contacted by a travel advisor to arrange their travel to KAUST. The travel advisor will help candidates book their flights and accommodation.