edX is excited to build a cohort for the 2021 Summer Engineering Internship program!
Candidates who have gone through a bootcamp for coding and/or are in search of a career change not related to their college education will be hired. This is a 12-week summer program that starts in June and ends in August.
Note: The potential for full-time offers will be discussed around week 8. Full-time offers are not guaranteed and are based on performance and the organization’s budget.
Given the circumstances of edX’s return to in-office work, this internship will be conducted entirely remotely.
This is an amazing opportunity to participate in an internship with a transformative, educational, e-commerce, a start-up whose mission is to reinvent the way people learn. As an intern for edX, you will work with an amazing group of innovators who are focused on the mission of offering interactive online courses and Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) from the world’s best universities and corporations.
- Work up to 40-hours a week gaining real, full lifecycle software development skills on one of the engineering teams.
- Projects will be based on the work that the engineering teams are currently working on.
- Develop code, test your code, build software features, participate in software design, work on live tickets, and more!
- Work closely with a mentor who will offer guidance and support for anything — this could be for help with coding projects or small tips like how to add an emoji in Slack
- Experience pursuing a bootcamp, technical training program, online certification, orself-instructed learning in Computer Science, Engineering or related.
- Knowledge of software development – you’ve worked on some cool projects
- You are organized, reliable, collaborative, intellectually curious, and deadline-oriented.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Apply online using the apply link.
Apply nowOfficial link