Join a diverse cohort of emerging leaders on a two-year journey of faith-inspired, values-driven, and community-oriented learning and mentorship.
The Trinity Leadership Fellows Program is for individuals seeking to deepen the faith-inspired and values-driven mindsets and skills needed to effectively lead organizations and serve communities in contemporary society, while also building lifelong supporting peer and mentoring relationships.
This non-residential, fully funded program will prepare professional and community leaders who are people of faith, as well as ordained leaders across faith traditions with the mindsets and practical skills they need to energize and empower their congregations and communities in ways that heal divides and disrupt injustice, as compelled by the Spirit and the Gospel. The experience will offer fellows an opportunity to learn from leading scholars from Harvard, experts in the field, and mentors interconnected through their faith and Trinity’s core values. Fellows will build life-changing relationships with like-minded peers who share the passion for faith-driven leadership that produces positive change in our world.
Trinity Leadership Fellows program is open to all leaders in every religious tradition and every vocation, both ordained and lay.
Trinity Church Wall Street is a welcoming, inclusive Episcopal community that worships at two historic Lower Manhattan churches – Trinity Church and St. Paul’s Chapel. Visitors of all faiths are invited and encouraged to take part in daily worship services, explore the buildings and grounds, and watch free concerts and neighborhood events.
Trinity Church Wall Street is a growing and inclusive Episcopal parish that seeks to serve and heal the world by building neighborhoods that live Gospel truths, generations of faithful leaders, and sustainable communities. They are guided by their core values: faith, integrity, inclusiveness, compassion, social justice, and stewardship. Members come from New York City and surrounding areas to form a racially, ethnically, and economically diverse congregation. Trinity Church and St. Paul’s Chapel are the cornerstones of the parish’s community life, worship, and mission.
- The program is fully funded
- Travel is covered by the program
- Lodging is covered by the program
- Educational materials are covered by the program
- Assistance funds for family care are available
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- An active person of faith (The curriculum and program are designed for a Christian audience, but this program is open to people of all faiths.)
- Has achieved goals that are in service of their community and the common good.
- Must demonstrate a desire to pursue goals beyond self-interest
- Clear goals to accomplish during the fellowship
- Naturally inclined to build relationships and engage with people
- Prior experience working with a group to inspire and guide them to achieve a common goal/s
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter with demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems
- Able to simultaneously see and think long-term and short-term; able to see the big picture and detail, the “forest and the trees”
- Willing to sacrifice and have a high tolerance for discomfort to achieve goals
- Able to balance personal ambition with the ability to listen and take criticism
- Ability and desire to work with others
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Application has to be submitted through an electronic form available at https://trinitywallstreet.org/grants-partners/leadership-development/trinity-leadership-fellows/apply
- The application must be completed in one session
Application Deadline: February 1, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link