McKinsey & Company invites first-year undergraduate students who aspire to be future leaders, making an impact that matters, and those excited about growth and development to apply for the McKinsey Future Leaders Prize. Applicants will have the opportunity to receive mentorship, learn, network, and interact with our consultants. They will also learn more about what consulting is about, and understand the type of work McKinsey is doing in South Africa and the continent.
McKinsey & Company is an equal-opportunity employer. They are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
McKinsey invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If applicants have a disability that prevents or limits their ability to use or access the site, or if they require any other accommodation in the application process due to a disability, they may request a reasonable accommodation.
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm with six offices across Africa – Johannesburg, Lagos, Luanda, Casablanca, Nairobi, and Addis Ababa. Their Johannesburg office was established in 1995 and has ~80 Consultants working across the whole continent. They have conducted over 1800 engagements in South Africa and have 10 nationalities represented among their Johannesburg office colleagues. They serve many leading African organizations across sectors including energy and materials, financial services, consumer goods and retail, telecommunications, infrastructure, and logistics, as well as the public and social sectors. they also play an important role in building capabilities and creating African leaders — both in their clients’ organizations and in their own.
McKinsey & Company partners with bold leaders every step of the way. Pinpointing the strategy that will reshape tomorrow. Harnessing innovation to reach net zero. Transforming through technology. Developing skills and capabilities across their organization.
- A cash prize of R15 000 for each of the two winners.
- The opportunity to interact with McKinsey leaders as they talk about their professional journeys, personal experiences, and expertise.
- The opportunity to learn about the potential opportunities offered in our office.
- The opportunity to meet people, network, and connect with McKinsey & Company consultants.
- The opportunity for skills development and personal development.
- Must be a first-year undergraduate student.
- Applicants will have to register an account on the official application portal to make the application. (Available on the apply link.)
- After completing an account registration, applicants will have to log in to the account and fill out the online application form along with submitting the necessary documents to complete the application process. (The list of the necessary documents is available on the official link.)
Application Deadline: August 12, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link