Eyewin Awards is founded by Mr. Manoj Aryan, who is a renowned photographer, having more than 10 years experience in the industry. Since childhood, he has been an artist, always drawn towards art and creativity. He made a quit to his medical career and chose his passion as a career.
The overall concept is his vision and he has been planning this for last few years to have a common platform for talents/ newcomers/ professionals to showcase their creativity in photography and get rewarded in terms of name, fame, and recognition. This whole idea has been conceptualized by him under his company Eyewin Films and Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Rakesh Sha, an entrepreneur, doing business in the telecom industry for last 12 years is the co-founder of the company. Though he is not a photographer but always wanted to be a photographer. However, due to his work responsibilities, he couldn’t turn his dreams into reality.
With Mr. Manoj Aryan, he decided to start this venture to provide a launchpad to all the photography enthusiast to give wings to their dreams and get the recognition they always deserved.
India’s 1st ever Eye win photography awards & prizes list
Awards and Benefits
- 5,00,000 INR worth prizes
- 200+ Awards up for distribution
- Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals and honorable mentions in all the categories
- Global exposure to online, print and Tv media
- Get Published in Eye win Awards Annual Photobook
- Photo show and Exhibition of your work in a prestigious art gallery
- Certificates of Achievement and Winner Medals
- The Eye Win Awards competition is open to the smartphone, amateur, professional photographers and digital artists using different forms of photography.
- Anyone from all over the globe, who is over the age of 18 years, can enter the competition with the exception of employees of Eye Win Awards and their associated companies along with the employees of any company that is chosen to sponsor prizes for the competition.
- Judges are not permitted to enter into the competition.
- Only Photographs that belong to our main and subcategories will be accepted into the competition.
- Images may be captured by using digital or film media.
- There is no limit to upload the entries. You can upload as many photographs as you want.
- To enter into the competition, you must upload your Entry at the official website.
- The image could be recent or old as there is no date or time restriction on when it is taken.
- If your images have been submitted in other competitions that are currently going on or have already won prizes in other competitions, they are still eligible.
- You have to make sure that you follow all the on-screen instructions carefully for the successful submission of entries.
Copyrights & Usage Rights
- The copyright of all the images will remain with the photographer at all times.
- All the images will be used only in connection with the awards and not for any other marketing purposes except promoting the Eye Win Awards. Any of the images will not be resold or used in any way by a third partner. In case there is such request, we will forward that request to the photographer only through email.
- To promote the winners of each category and subcategory, Eye Win Awards is granted the right to display the images on social network websites inclusive of Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Eye Win Awards – How to Enter
- For the enrolment, create your unique member Id by Registering in the given link.
- After creating the member Id. Log in to your account and choose your plan to pay your entry fees.
- Upload the images as per plan is chosen by you.
- Your entry is submitted only after the entry fees are paid.
- For the entry confirmation, you will receive an email at the registered email Id stored in our records.
- Entry fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable to other plans. So, choose your plans wisely before making any payment.
Preparation of Files
- Your Photographs must be resized to 1024 pixels at maximum on the longest side.
File size should not exceed this limit.
- Your file size should not exceed 2MB.
- All the Photographs to be uploaded as entry must be saved as JPEG (JPG) file at a setting of 10(100%) or higher.
- There shouldn’t be any logos, watermarks or copyright units on the images.
- Also, there should be only bleed photographs without any borders.
- The filename should not include any special characters like #, $, @ etc.
Application Deadline: May 23, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link