Are you a startup founder or an aspiring entrepreneur?
- The selected startups will receive a pre-seed grant of PHP 60,000 and will be qualified to enter Cerebro Lab’s Incubation Program, a six-week intensive training and mentoring program where the following support services worth around PHP 1,000,000 will be provided:
- Co-work space
- Shared office equipment
- Communication and internet services
- Business, Marketing, Legal and Financial consulting
- Free access to seminars, workshops and other special events
- One-on-one sessions with Cerebro’s full-time
- Silicon Valley-trained staff
- Access to Cerebro Lab’s startup community and network of local and international investors and corporate partners
- Other services which Cerebro Labs may find necessary in the successful incubation of a particular startup
- Top graduates of the Incubation Program will have the chance to enter the Cerebro Labs Acceleration Program where a seed fund amounting to a minimum of PHP 500,000 plus PHP 2,000,000 worth of support services will be provided.
- This challenge is open only for pre-seed and early-stage startups. Early stage startups are those formed not later than 2 years prior to application and have not received any seed funding.http://www.bit.ly/joiecruz
- Only a maximum of 4 members of the team will be allowed to participate in the incubation program.
- No age limit but minors who participate must submit written parental consent together with their application. Open to all nationalities subject to compliance with immigration and other pertinent laws by foreign nationals.
- Apply online through the given link.
- Applicants are required to answer the set of questions provided in the application. Answers to these questions will be used in the initial screening and those who pass will be interviewed by the Cerebro Team to determine the top challengers.
Application Deadline: March 23, 2018 (3 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link