Welcome to this $50,000 global creative data challenge. They supply the datasets and themes. You provide creative, intuitive data-visualizations that tell a story or reveal something interesting about the data.
The winning works will receive cash prizes, international press coverage, and the chance to have their work exhibited to world leaders at the World Government Summit in February 2023.
The competition is open to anyone interested in design, data-analytics, and visual story-telling. Maybe you’re a designer, a developer, a creative professional, an analytics ninja, solo practitioner or a team – all are welcome to take part.
This year’s prize focuses on the past, present and future. How well has the world progressed and improved in recent years? Where do we stand right now and how could we measure that? And what factors and drivers might shape society, government and citizens of the future?
Over $50,000 in prizes await the winners, with a first place prize of $25,000.
The World Government Summit Organization is a global, neutral, non-profit organization dedicated to shaping the future of governments.
The Summit, in its various activities, explores the agenda of the next generation of governments, focusing on harnessing innovation and technology to solve universal challenges facing humanity.
Since its inception in 2013, the Summit has championed the mission of shaping future governments and creating a better future for humanity. The past editions of the Summit have successfully established a new model to collaborate on an international playing field to inspire and enable the next generation of governments.
- The awards are-
- $25,000-Grand Prize Winner
- $7,500-Interactive, Winner
- $5,000-Interactive, Runner-up
- $2,500-Interactive, Third Place
- $5,000-Poster, Winner
- $3,000-Poster, Runner-up
- $1,000-Poster, Third Place
- $1,000-Poster, Fourth Place
- Anyone with an interest in design, data analytics, and visual storytelling is welcome to enter the competition.
- You can participate whether you’re a team, a solitary practitioner, a designer, a developer, a creative professional, an analytics ninja, or any of the above.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
- Submit the form and apply via this.
Application Deadline: February 2, 2023 (3 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link