Fintech School’sgoal is to contribute to women’s economic empowerment around the world, access to high paying jobs and entrepreneurial opportunities by teaching women and girls Fintech and Tech.
The scholarship is offered to women and girls who want to acquire or advance skills in finance and technology, women from business, engineering, and legal backgrounds as well as all other backgrounds with a deep interest in fintech and tech topics. They want women to be in the know about what FinTech education might offer: 1) Access to high paid jobs, careers and leadership roles. 2) Skills and confidence to launch their own businesses using the power of their phones and fintech apps. 3) A life of opportunity, economic independence, leadership and role modeling for other women.
- Access to up to 9 FinTech School courses of their choice and a certificate from our partner Moody’s or UC Berkeley.
- The Platinum Scholarship (6500 P) includes 9 courses and a certificate of their choice.
- The Gold Scholarship (6000 P) includes 7 courses and a certificate of Moody’s.
- The Silver Scholarship (5000 P) includes 4 courses and a certificate from FinTech School.
- Must be a female
- Interested in Fintech related topics
- Apply online through the Apply Now link and start fullfilling the tasks to collect points.
- A CV/LinkedIn page and Purpose statement is required.
Application Deadline: November 21, 2019 (67 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link