Volunteer Camp Iran is a part of International Student Week in Iran organized by University of Tehran and Western Asian Development Institute. Participants will spend a week volunteering in a community service project and living with young people from around the world and can pick up some of a new volunteering experience in Middle East, learn how to cook Iranian food, and participate in many fun cultural excursions. In just seven days, volunteers will form a well-rounded perspective of Iran and have their eyes opened by working closely with Iranian community. Participants will have the opportunity to explore the natural beauty and cultural richness of this fascinating country.
- Unique volunteering experience in a developing culture
- Opportunity to explore Iranian culture through immersive activities
- Opportunity to interact with people from diverse nationality and cultural backgrounds
- Flight Tickets
- Participants will be accommodated in Student Guest House (free of charge)
- Full-board meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and coffee breaks
- Visa Invitation Letter (if needed)
- Free Walking Tours in Tehran and Karaj
- Gifts and Souvenirs
- Young professionals and students of any nationality are eligible to apply
- Able to do volunteer activities
- Age 18 to 38 years old
- Able to communicate in English
- Apply online through the given link.
- Selected applicant will be contacted up to 7 June 2019.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link