Mini-MBA course is meant for people who want to gain the most important knowledge and learn skills that are needed for successful international career! The course let you learn about nowadays business tendencies, develop leadership skills, visit companies and build the network with professionals who might help you in your future career!
The course takes place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The main emphasis during the course is on European labor market with the case: labor market of the Netherlands. The course will be particularly interesting for those who are considering international career and moving to Europe.
Amsterdam is one of the most international cities in the world! It is one of the global capitals of transnational business! If you see yourself as a global leader – Amsterdam is the best place to choose for your career development!
What is the course about?
- Boost of your career! Mini-MBA is a superbooster for your career! You get the knowledge and skills that help you to advance your career and develop it worldwide!
- Network! You build the network with people who can help you with the your career! Moreover, you learn how to network! It is not a secret that the networking process in different countries is happening in different ways – you learn what are the effective ways for networking in the Netherlands! You will go to various networking events in Amsterdam where you can meet people working in different business areas!
- Visits to companies! You visit the companies and see how the actual international business is done. You will meet people who have strong experience in business and who will share with you the information about their companies.
- Personal development! You will acquire the knowledge and experience that will greatly contribute to your personal development!
- Self-awareness! You will understand better yourself – your strengths and weaknesses. A person will always be more successful trying to build the career basing on own strengths and not weaknesses. Being aware of your strong sides you will be able to understand better what are the ways of working that can deliver the best result for you.
- Professional knowledge! You learn about the modern tendencies of the business, you will learn the basics of the theories that are commonly accepted by the modern business environment. You receive the professional knowledge which help you to understand current business trends better and be able to make better decision while acting in practice.
- Leadership skills! You will develop your leadership skills. You have unique gifts and natural leadership skills that you were born with and personal strengths you’ve developed over your lifetime. Realizing and utilizing these gifts and strengths will assist you in being a formidable leader. And we will help you to do it!
- Communication skills! Having great leadership skills includes your ability to clearly and specifically communicate your vision, goals, skills, intentions, and expectations to others. This also includes your ability to listen to what other people are consciously or unconsciously communicating. To become a great communicator, continually strive to improve your verbal, nonverbal, and listening skills. The course helps you to develop your communication skills – especially public speaking skills!
- Intercultural communication! The world is becoming an ever ‘smaller place’. We are increasingly brought into contact with different languages and cultures. Through multicultural societies, international organisations and online connections. Communication has become an international – and therefore an intercultural – matter. The importance of understanding cultural parameters and mutual perceptions is rapidly increasing in fields such as business, education, conflict resolution, and more. You will develop your intercultural communication skills and start understanding better people from other countries and with other cultures!
- Starting your own business! If you already have your start-up or considering to start one – the course will help you to get the knowledge and skills needed for the development of your own business. You will learn about leaning start-up, writing a business plan and how to determine the business model for your future business. And of course – we share with you some information on where to look for funding for your future business if you think about business in the Netherlands.
- Career consultation! You will be given the consultation on your career. You will learn about the specifics of the development of your career in Europe, particularly – in the Netherlands. You learn how to approach the Dutch labor market. We share with you tips&tricks while writing a CV and cover letter for applying for the jobs in the Netherlands. If you are certain about the development of your career and inform us about your choice before the arrival to the Netherlands – they might be able to arrange for you a meeting with the recruiter from your chosen field.
This Mini-MBA gives you a great knowledge and helps to develop skills that are needed for a successful international career! They tried to fit in a short time large amount of learning that can help you to advance your career!
If you consider doing full-time one-year MBA – during the Mini-MBA you have the chance to visit universities in Amsterdam that offer full-time MBA and learn about their scholarship programs (one of the universities we usually visit during our programs – Nyenrode University).
The course is organized by the Netherlands Education Group. All participants receive the certificate about the successful completion of the course!
- You will learn about business!
- You will meet professionals and have great opportunities for networking!
- You will get new knowledge and skills that will help you to advance your career!
- You will boost your CV adding Mini MBA course in it!
The fee for the course is 550 euro. The fee includes:
- Accommodation (in Amsterdam)
- The course (including all costs of the materials)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and coffee-breaks)
The tickets to and from the Netherlands are not included in the price. The participants need to purchase their tickets additionally.Eligible Regions: Open for All
- In order to apply for the program – please send an email to the following address – [email protected]
- Please, indicate the following information in the text of the email:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- Title of the course you are applying for
- The reasons why you would like to join the course and the expectations you have from the course
Application Deadline: January 27, 2019 (48 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link