Tech4Eva is a Femtech community and a 9-month equity free Femtech start-up acceleration program for companies developing innovative solutions to improve technologies relating to women’s health. They accelerate women’s health innovations.
Femtech is offering innovative solution in one or more of these areas:
- Pregnancy & post-partum
- Period health
- Fertility & infertility
- Mental health
- Family life
- Treatment & Care
- Bone, Brain Health, Immune & Heart Diseases
They are looking for solutions or service for:
- Application Software
- Apps B2C Information platforms
- Therapeutics/Wearable devices
- IoT Preventive medicine
- Monitoring equipment
- AI services
- Consumer non-durables
- Personal products
- Outcome management and InsurTech
Tech4Eva understands the FemTech space, the problems people have as Founders are trying to solve, and the challenges startups may encounter on that journey to saving the world. It is an excellent program to support any company’s early needs to reach the point of seed funding. It is a fantastic top-organized program, allowing for a very broad view on the FemTech ecosystem and current developments, with world-class coaches, giving brilliant advice.
The program Tech4Eva is open to start-ups and innovative projects from Switzerland, Europe and around the globe. The will accept both early and late stage companies. Ideally you are working on your go-to-market strategy and/or are considering fundraising. There is no fee to apply nor to participate in the program as the program is fully sponsored. They do not take any equity. Selection will be done by merit.
Although their program is based in Switzerland, they expect the program to be a hybrid format and adapted to the latest COVID-19 restrictions. They will aim to have key events in presence if possible such as the kickoff and closing.
The program aims to help selected start-up companies to:
- refine their business models
- go-to-market process strategy
- meet investors
- meet potential customers
- get personalized technical and business coaching
- gain visibility through international roadshows
The program helps achieve:
- Access to one of Europe’s leading healthcare ecosystems
- 9 months of tailored coaching and specialized workshops
- Develop pilot projects with Group Mutuel or its partner companies
- Access to potential customers through international collaborations
- Exposure to international investors
- Access to a unique knowledge from payer’s perspective
- A desk at La Forge, the incubator of EPFL Innovation Park in Lausanne.
- Direct feedback from a panel of technology experts from EPFL network and the University.
All start-ups developing innovative solutions to foster women’s health are welcome to apply to this program. Priority will be given to those start-ups that:
- Are Tech Driven
- Demonstrate growth potential and traction to customers
- Have a product /service that is ready to be commercialized
- Are looking for international development and further fundraising
- Are in the field of FemTech
- Have a strong team
- Are committed to attend diligently all the program activities (1-2 senior team members)
- Female and/or male founders
The program will also accept a limited number of promising projects in FemTech that have not yet incorporated, as associated members of the program, where business training and mentorship will be offered.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Apply via online application form
- Applications are reviewed by a selection committee and include personal interviews for shortlisted start-ups prior to selection.
- Maximum of 15 start-up and 10 innovative projects that are not yet incorporated.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link