Vienna is indeed one of the most beautiful cities in the world! The Netherlands Education Group invites students, recent graduates, as well as anyone interested in international relations to participate in a fascinating study trip to one of the 4 headquarters of the United Nations – to the UN headquarters in Austria. Moreover, you will have a chance to visit other International Organizations and broaden your horizons in charming Vienna!
During the trip, students will be able to not only visit the UN building and other International Organizations but also communicate with the staff and learn about their daily work. And especially for the group, a series of lectures about the UN as a whole and its individual units located in Vienna will be organized. The lectures will be conducted by the employees of various departments of the United Nations.
Thus, on one hand, the Study Visit will give an idea of the immediate work of the organizations, and on the other hand, will allow to directly communicate with the staff of various departments. In addition, the program has entertaining and cultural elements. Vienna is more than three thousand years old! The architecture of Vienna covers all major styles from Gothic and Renaissance to postmodernism. It is also a centre for music due to a long line of famous musicians who lived and worked in this city: Mozart, Beethoven, Haydn, Schubert, Brahms, etc. Also, various musical events (such as New Year’s Concert or annual ball at the Vienna Opera) take place there. Study Visit will give you time to join a city tour and explore this amazing city. Also, you have a chance to spend a whole day on leisure activities and museum visits.
After the program students will receive a certificate confirming participation in a study trip to the United Nations and other International Organizations in Vienna. This Study Visit is an extremely interesting event that combines educational, cultural and entertaining elements in one program!
What will you do during the Study Visit?
- See the UN complex from inside and outside
- Know general information about the work of the UN in Austria and in the world
- Learn about some of the individual units of the United Nations
- Personally communicate with the staff of the United Nations in Vienna, ask questions
- Directly observe the working process at the UN
- Get information about internship opportunities at the United Nations, know how to develop a career in the UN
- Visit other International Organizations in Vienna
- Everyone is eligible to apply for the program.
- The fee for the program is 850 euro. The fee includes the following:
- Accommodation in Vienna during the entire program
- Local transportation from accommodation to UN-headquarters
- Program at UN-headquarters
- In order to apply for the program – please send an email to the following address: [email protected]
- Please indicate the “UN Study Visit (Vienna)” in the subject and provide the following information in the body of the email:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- The reasons why you would like to join the program and your expectations
- Any Additional Services
- Other wishes
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link