Persian is an important language of the Middle East and Central Asia, spoken by over 100 million people and ranked among the world’s top 20 most widely spoken languages. It is known as Farsi in Iran, Dari in Afghanistan, and Tajik in Tajikistan. Sizable minority populations in other Middle Eastern countries (Bahrain, Iraq, Oman, Yemen, and the United Arab Emirates) also speak Persian, as do large communities in Europe, Turkey, Australia, the United States, and Canada.
Summer Course of Persian Language Summer, as a part of International Student Week in Iran is the best time for children and young people to improve their Persian language skills in a relaxed and friendly environment, where learning is fun and they can make friends with participants from all over the world.
- Access to language courses by prominent teachers
- Opportunity to learn a new language in a native-speaking community
- Opportunity to explore Iranian culture through immersive activities
- Opportunity to interact with people from diverse nationality and cultural backgrounds
- Flight Tickets
- Participants will be accommodated in Student Guest House (free of charge)
- Full-board meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and coffee breaks
- Visa Invitation Letter (if needed)
- Free Walking Tours in Tehran and Karaj
- Green Activities (Tree Planting, …)
- Gifts and Souvenirs
- Young professionals and students of any nationality are eligible to apply
- Age 18 to 38 years old
- Able to communicate in English
- No basic knowledge of Persian is required. Applicants from all levels can apply
- Apply online through the given link.
- Selected applicant will be contacted up to 7 June 2019.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link