WISE – WASH in Southeast Asia will be running a series of online Designing for Behaviour Change workshops over the next year, targeted at ASEAN youth (18-35 years old). The workshop will cover basic concepts on how to understand and design behaviour change interventions. WISE aims to provide useful knowledge and skills that participants can use to ‘do good’, either with the people around them or with their wider community. They are looking for volunteers like you to support the Fundraising team.
- Certification from WISE
- Connects you to others by making new friends and contacts from Southeast Asia and be part of a society
- Increases your social and relationship skill, self-confidence and provides a sense of purpose
- Provides you with valuable job skills and gaining career experience
- Makes a difference by providing you with the value of “giving back” to society
- Gains knowledge of Designing Behaviour Change as well as understanding of other culture and people
- Lead – Fundraising (1 opening)
- Skills required: Leadership, marketing, communications, organizational and other skills
- Ideal for: Previous fundraising experience, background in business or related fields preferred but not necessary.
- Team Member – Fundraising ( 3 openings)
- Skills required: Marketing, communications, organizational and other skills
- Suitable for: Previous fundraising experience ( would be a bonus), education background in business or relative fields (would be a bonus), First Timers, Seniors.
- Plan the fundraising strategy, and ensure that it is implemented
- Report weekly updates to the project management team
- Coordinate with the Finance, Workshop Design and Publicity team to discuss fundraising methods
- Team Members
- Follow-through on the fundraising strategy
- Create, lead fundraising events, and monitor/posts on our social media sites
- Research, identify and create a draft for grants to support the workshops
- Interested applicants should submit their application online through the provided link.
- Choose “Fundraising” during your application process.
- They are accepting the rolling application and the selected candidate can start as soon as possible.
Due to receiving huge applications no longer accepting applicants.
Application Deadline: September 19, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link