The GrowthAfrica acceleration programme is a 6-month support programme that guides you in understanding all components of your business, internal and external realities, and identifying growth challenges to help you develop clear goals and a comprehensive strategic implementation-ready growth plan.
GrowthAfrica is a growth frontier and growth partner dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs, growing ambitious and scalable African ventures and SMEs into successful enterprises through business acceleration, strategic advice and access to investments.
The programme develops your entrepreneurial leadership and grows your venture through business acceleration activities, strategic advice, and access to investments. If you are an ambitious and committed entrepreneur from Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia or Ghana with the potential to grow and create impact through their businesses this is an excellent opportunity for you.
The internal selection team will go through the applications and invite shortlisted companies for a face-to-face meeting/interview at the GrowthAfrica offices within their respective countries. If you are shortlisted for an interview, you will be required (as the Founder or Co-founder) to attend the interview in person. After these, they shall conduct due diligence and based on these together with all other factors, determine and extend an offer to 15 participants per country.
GrowthAfrica provides a leading African accelerator programme and is a growth partner for high-potential African ventures scaling their business in and across Africa. They deliver these business growth programmes for high-potential entrepreneurs and design and offer activities to partners and clients to support entrepreneurs.
GrowthAfrica works with entrepreneurs and companies which through their business make
a significant positive difference to their surroundings and society at large. Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, GrowthAfrica (A non-profit foundation and limited company) today has offices in Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia, Malawi, and Ghana, where their accelerator programme is present. Offices will be added as they grow to become Pan-African and serve ventures across the continent.
- Growth strategy: Led by experienced facilitators, leveraging their proprietary process and learning methodology, they focus on solutions that lead to an increase in your revenue, profits, and impact.
- Bespoke in-company support: Get individualized and tailored in-company support from the most qualified team who will walk you through and support you in your business journey.
- Access and fellowship with quality peers across Africa: Connect and benefit from peer-to-peer learning and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs across Africa.
- Investment support: Receive support in the identification of, access to, and engagement with potential and relevant investors.
- Access to mentors and industry-subject experts: You will have access to Pan-African mentors/experts who will offer you advice and be your sounding board.
- Financial modeling: Support in building a financial model for your business growth and investment.
- Leadership: Acquire skills and tools to develop stronger entrepreneurial leadership.
They are open to all sectors but have a soft spot for:
- IT/mobile solutions/Tech-enabled businesses
- Financial services and Fintech
- Renewable energy
- Water & Sanitation
All application forms should be submitted online via the application link.Apply nowOfficial link