Kick-start your career with Google and get an inside look into their culture at the Google AdCamp Program 2018/2019. AdCamp gives participants the chance to get a 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google, develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience Google’s culture, and learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment.
Participants will get the opportunity to gain new skills, compete in a case competition, develop a professional network, get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive, and learn more about career opportunities within Google’s Global Business Organisation in a fun and inclusive environment.
Up to 50 current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices.
Google will cover transport (most reasonable mode) to the programs and hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
- Applicants should be interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting;
- Be experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing experience to a customer base;
- Be a proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail;
- Be a proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others;
- Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English;
- Be currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, Middle East, or Africa, or have graduated within the last 12 months.
Apply through given website.Apply nowOfficial link