Are you a social entrepreneur who creates stronger communities in cities?
The Collective Global Accelerator is looking for you! Spend 4 weeks in London this Summer and get training & workshops, mentoring, and access to our network and investors. The programme is fully-funded by The Collective Foundation. The programme runs from June 4 to July 1, 2018.
The programme serves entrepreneurs and innovators from all over the world. At CGA, you’ll get the mindset, tools, and network to help you scale your social enterprise and become an extraordinary entrepreneur. If you’re looking to make a difference for people in need, we can help you do just that.
If you attend CGA, you’ll have an extraordinary opportunity to:
- Learn how to become a better entrepreneur;
- Be part of a close-knit community of people who share your commitment to do good;
- Grow into a global innovator;
- Get access to our network of world-class experts and thought leaders;
- Have the opportunity to raise the funds you need to scale your venture.
All expenses are covered by The Collective Foundation. This includes international travel (flight tickets), local travel in London, accommodation for the duration of the programme and a small stipend for meals and basic expenses.
1. You are between 20 and 35 years old. Exceptions are allowed.
2. You run an organization in the start-up phase (0-5 years old). It can be either for-profit or not-for-profit. We only accept start-ups who are already up and running.
3. Your start-up works on creating stronger communities in cities. Your startup’s goals must be aligned to the causes we focus on.
4. You are from anywhere in the world. Yes, we accept applicants from all countries!Eligible Regions: Open for all
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: January 10, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link