Apply for African ChangeMakers Online Mentorship Program, Cohort 2, 2020.
African ChangeMakers is challenging you as youth to step-up your game and double your efforts in every area of your career life that needs development and improvement by applying for African ChangeMakers Online Mentorship Program, Cohort 2, 2020. to learn skills that are critical in strengthening the vital role in building a stronger career and business post-COVID-19.
African ChangeMakers Online Mentorship Program Application for Cohort 2, 2020.
African Changemakers Mentorship program is very flexible with everyone put at the heart of the program development, as they are creating a sense of urgency in youth to step-up to leadership roles in their communities and at the global stage through African ChangeMakers Mentorship program.
• The application opens June 1, 2020.
• The application ends July 29, 2020.
• Selected Applicants Notification: October 2020.
• African ChangeMakers Mentorship Program Duration: October – November 2020.
Training, Certification & Alumni Network.
- 18 – 23 years’ old
- A citizen from any of the 54 African countries.
- Training is in the English Language – can read and speak in English.
- Have access to the internet, data, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to the online program.
- Able to commit a full 3 hours a week to the program.
- Passionate about developing your career and professional skills.
- Passionate about using your skills to make a positive impact in your community and businesses.
- Interested in leadership and innovation for Africa sustainable development.
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people.
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: July 29, 2020 (27 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link