Africa Blockchain Incubation Program is a structured incubator program which is focused on grooming the African Blockchain StartUps, to spark creativity and ideas implementation around Distributed Ledger Technologies, insufficiently present in the Local Innovation and Entrepreneurship Landscape of Egypt and Zimbabwe. Qualified candidates will be nurtured through a structured 4-Month course of Workshops, Training, Development, Mentor Sessions and Community Events, through facilitating connections with Investors and leading Blockchain Experts.
Duration of the Program: March-June, 2022
Program Format: Hybrid – Virtual & Physcial (Egypt or Zimbabwe)
- Platform Support
Access to Economists
Business Guidance and Investor Access
- Citizen of Egypt or Zimbabwe.
- Priorities are given to Female Applications.
- Must be between 20 – 35 years of age.
- Strong business case and market potential.
- Both idea stage and early-stage (1 year) companies are encouraged to apply.
- First, prepare the answer of the questions provided in the online google form.
- After preparing the answers, kindly complete the online form.
- Application Language: English
- Apply online using the Apply Now Link.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link