The Asia-Pacific Centre of Education for International Understanding (APCEIU) will organize the 4th Youth Leadership Workshop on GCED (Global Citizenship Education).
The one-week Workshop aims to build the capacity of dynamic youth leaders around the world to identify strategies to achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), specifically Target 4.7, and to carry out innovative initiatives on fostering global citizenship through advocacy. While enabling participants to deepen their understanding of GCED, the Workshop allows the young leaders to play a major role and become part of a wider network of youth leaders for GCED.
- Travel expenses and Workshop fees will be covered by APCEIU for the selected participants
- During the Workshop, participants will identify specific priority issues around global citizenship and establish plans for the future direction of GCED
- Working both individually and in groups, the young leaders will devise the goals and strategies for use at local and national levels
- Participants will learn about specific areas such as GCED and youth advocacy through information sessions and engage in dialogue and debates on the evolving issues
- As part of the Workshop, participants will make a field visit to DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) area to discuss the role of youth for a more peaceful and sustainable future
There are no specific eligibilities. For more details check the official website.Eligible Regions: Open For All
Apply online through the given link
Application Deadline: March 25, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link