Reimagining Society would like to announce a call for its Global Wellbeing Envoy Programme.
Global Wellbeing Envoy is an exclusive position awarded to global leaders and changemakers from across the globe who are driven in making a positive impact on all humankind and are committed to the UN SDGs.
The Reimagining Society Envoy Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, execute or participate in various programs related to wellbeing in each region and country. This will also help you to groom your organisational and leadership skills.
As a representative, a Global Wellbeing Envoy must embody the spirit and values of The Reimagining Society. They must take on various roles to create more inclusive, fair and sustainable communities by holistically embedding the concept of “Wellbeing.”
Reimagining Society is an International youth-led organisation which endeavours to create more inclusive, fair and sustainable communities by holistically embedding the concept of “Wellbeing.” It heralds a move from a self-centric philanthropic citizenry by designing solutions to the world’s most pressing issues through a comprehensive Wellbeing programme. It aims to establish economic empowerment through social connectivity among the youth. The ReImagining Society believes that the synergy of Innovation and Dynamism, Partnership, and human development fosters a unique change.
Interested? Reimagining Society is accepting applications now. Hurry up and Apply Today!
Let’s make a difference together.
- Improvement of leadership skills.
- Accrue experience working at an international job environment, while leading projects with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Get the opportunity to showcase your talent, achievements and, experience with thousands of youth through Reimagining Society via various events.
- Receive certificates from Reimagining Society upon successful completion of the term and nominations to participate in different programs.
- Enhance your networks and learn from global leaders and resource persons.
- Represent your country at the international level and get a kick-start for your international career.
- Attend and represent your country and Reimagining Society at various national and international programs.
- No age Limit
- Enthusiastic to spread the cause of Reimagining Society; which is, creating more inclusive, fair and sustainable communities by holistically embedding the concept of “Wellbeing”
- Actively involved in co-curricular activities such as public speaking, debating, designing and organizing programs etc.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities, the Ability to mobile a team and organize events will be added advantages.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
- Be available to work with the Reimagining Society for at least 6-months.
- Apply online through the given link.
- Application Deadline: 30 August 2020, 11:59 PM GMT
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link