The 63 African Sports Changemakers Program is an innovative Pan-African training and mentorship program that empowers innovative social and sports entrepreneurs in the early and mid-career stages of their projects to create a new generation of high-impact changemakers in Africa.
Tibu Africa is an NGO that uses the power of sport to design social and innovative solutions in the field of education, empowerment, and socio-economic inclusion of youth and women through sport in Africa. As a leading organization in the education and integration of young people through sport in Africa with a wide international presence in the following countries: Morocco, Tunisia, Senegal, and Ivory Coast to achieve its vision to become the locomotive of sport for development in Africa by 2030, Tibu Africa is committed to contributing to the achievement of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and sees them as an opportunity to position sport as a powerful tool to design innovative solutions to the complexity of 21st-century challenges.
Tibu Africa is proud to have a diverse and inclusive team, where differences are valued and celebrated. Their team is passionate about their work and committed to serving Africa’s next generation of sports changemakers. Meet the people behind all the projects by visiting their official website. One can get the following benefits from this program:
- International Experiences
Program in Numbers:
- 1 Continent
- 63 Changemakers
- 54 Countries
- 17 SDGs
- 6 months of training online on project management, SDGs, sports for development, and entrepreneurship.
- 5 months of mentorship.
- Access to funding.
- International experiences and travel opportunities.
- Aged between 23 – 40 years old
- African and living in your home country
- Leading a social and sports project
- Have a sense of leadership and entrepreneurship
Eligible Regions: African countries
- Young African entrepreneurs leading social and sports projects in their countries will apply at www.63ascp.com/apply/ then an email will be sent to schedule their interview with the selection committee.
- Once they are admitted, they will join the online platform to prepare for the start of the program planned for September 2023.