Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship to study in USA for free. The top-class international opportunity aims at providing the platform for outstanding and academically excellent individuals to continue their higher studies in one of the top ten schools in the world that is none other than the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota. Thus, the Sawiris Scholarship is a golden chance for the ones who want to have a skill-oriented learning experience in the USA.
The fully paid Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship is administered by Newton Education Services on behalf of the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development. The organization reputes well in preparing the students for a successful university experience. Since 2015 the organization has been working with the Sawiris Foundation in selecting the students to get this full scholarship keeping in view their previous work experience and academic excellence. In 2015, Newton was selected by the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development (SFSD) to manage this new scholarship, the Yousriya Loza Sawiris Scholarship (YLSS).
YLSS is a Full Fee Masters’ scholarship in the USA that is being offered by Sawiris Foundation for Social Development. This organization is a non-profit Egyptian organization and is very well-reputed when it comes to charity. The Sawiris Foundation provides and creates study and job opportunities abroad along with training programs. These training programs are particularly in the economic fields and according to the professional requirements of the market. Moreover, it provides fully funded international scholarships to needy students so that they could be able to study in the world’s best institutes without having any financial worries in their minds.
The Master’s degree scholarship in Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs encourages the students who satisfy the entry requirements into the academic MDP program. MDP is a dynamic systemwide training program that is designed to enhance and strengthen leadership capabilities and competencies. The best thing about these fully paid US scholarships is that they are awarded based on financial need as well as merit-based. The merit of this Yousriya Loza-Sawiris USA Scholarship for Egyptians is calculated through character demonstrated by academic excellence, extracurricular activities, and social behavior. So, one must apply for this international Scholarship if one fulfills the requirements.
- The full tuition fee will be paid.
- All the travel expenses will be covered.
- The living expenses will be covered by this scholarship.
- The health insurance of the student will be fully covered.
- Egyptian national residing in Egypt (preference will not be given to dual nationality holders).
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a well reputed academic institution in a related field of study.
Demonstrate a minimum of two years of work experience in the field of development.
- Satisfy the entry requirements into the academic MDP program.
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic track record.
- The scholarships are awarded based on financial need as well as merit and character demonstrated through academic excellence, extracurricular activities, and social behavior.
- While no specific academic track is required, students with a strong liberal arts education background and sound quantitative and analytical skills will be best prepared for academic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Previous coursework in mathematics, statistics, and economics is recommended.
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo, exam date should be within two years of graduate program start. Minimum required scores: 100 ( TOEFL internet – based, minimum 22 on each section), 7 (IELTS, minimum 7 on each section), or 120 Duolingo, minimum Literacy Subscore: 120 or above).
- The candidates have to apply online for the scholarship.
- The candidates have to apply to and be accepted at, the Masters of Development Practice (MDP) program at the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, USA, independently from this scholarship application.
- The candidates have to write a personal statement in the form of an essay that must not exceed more than 1000 words.
- If someone is residing abroad, he or she must give a valid reason for staying abroad.
Application Deadline: October 12, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link