To celebrate academic excellence amongst the University of Westminster’s students, they are offering High Achiever awards. The Scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
The University of Westminster is welcoming enthusiastic individuals to become a part of the Undergraduate High Achiever Awards for the year 2020. The awards are exclusively open for UK, EU and international students.
The funding program is awarded for highly talented students to undertake a full-time undergraduate degree program up to a maximum of 3 years.
The University of Westminster is a public research university based in London, United Kingdom. Founded in 1838 as the Royal Polytechnic Institution, it was the first polytechnic to open in the UK
£1,500 per academic year (up to a maximum of 3 years) which can be taken as cash for living expenses or tuition fees.
- You must be a UK, EU or international student enrolling for study into the first year (level 4) of a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Westminster for September 2020.
- If you apply for and receive one of our other University of Westminster scholarships then you will no longer receive this award.
- A level of applicants for Medical Sciences BSc, Film BA, Fashion Design BA, Architecture BA and Architecture and Environmental Design BSc are not eligible for this award due to the higher published entry requirements for this course.
- You must achieve grades of either AAB in A level, or 33 in International Baccalaureate (IB). Please note that alternative qualifications are not eligible for this award.
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for the opportunity; students must only have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University. After being registered, candidates will be given the award automatically on enrolling with the required grades.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit evidence of any existing qualifications or also any predicted results, a reference, and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates must be selected on the basis of academic excellence and they must achieve grades of either AAB in A level, or 33 in International Baccalaureate (IB).
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link