University of Westminster’s most prestigious scholarship is aimed at fully funding a student from a developing country to study a full-time Undergraduate degree at the University.
- The scholarship provides-
- Full tuition fee award
- Living expenses
- Fights to and from London.
- Academic excellence, financial need and development potential.
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree. The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- For scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle-income countries. The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’. If your country is NOT on the list then you are eligible to apply.
- Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City.
- Before you can apply for a scholarship, you must first apply for and hold an offer on a course at the University of Westminster. Once you hold either a conditional or unconditional offer on a course, you will be provided with a confirmation email/ letter by the admissions office and then you may apply for a scholarship.
- Due to the volume of received applications, they cannot accept any applications via email.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is received before the deadline date. Due to the very tight timescales, they cannot accept applications which are received late or with a postmark of the deadline date.
- Please post applications to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
- The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application. If you require proof of delivery, please use a delivery or courier service which allows you to track your package and verify receipt.
All scholarship applications are screened to ensure the basic eligibility criteria for the scholarship selected have been met. If they find that you do not meet the requirements you will be informed via email. Please note applications that do meet the criteria for the scholarships will be assessed and shortlisted once the application deadline for the relevant scholarship intake has passed.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link