The University of Miami Stamps Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for academically exceptional students from all over the world. The scholarship covers the full cost of attendance, including tuition, fees, room and board, books, and laptop. Scholars also receive a $12,000 enrichment fund, which can be used for study abroad, research, or other educational experiences.
The Stamps Scholarship is a highly competitive award, and only the top 1% of applicants are selected. To be eligible, students must have a minimum GPA of 3.9 and be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program at the University of Miami. They must also demonstrate strong leadership, extracurricular involvement, and a commitment to community service.
The Stamps Scholarship program is designed to support students who are passionate about making a difference in the world. Scholars are encouraged to take on leadership roles on campus and in their communities. They also have the opportunity to participate in research, internships, and other educational experiences that will help them develop their skills and knowledge.The University of Miami scholarship in USA for international students is considered the best scholarship for many reasons. One of them is the repute of the university itself in taking care of student welfare and growth.
The Stamps Scholarship is a valuable opportunity for students who are looking to pursue their dreams of a top-tier education. The scholarship provides financial support, mentorship, and networking opportunities that can help scholars achieve their goals.
In addition to the financial benefits, the Stamps Scholarship program also offers a number of other advantages, including:
- Access to a vibrant campus community
- Opportunities for research and creative expression
- Support from a network of accomplished scholars and mentors
- The chance to make a difference in the world
The Stamps Scholarship is a highly selective award, but it is well worth the effort to apply. If you are a high-achieving student with a passion for making a difference, the Stamps Scholarship could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Full tuition fee will be paid.
- On-campus housing facility will be provided.
- Food facility will be provided.
- Health insurance will be covered.
- Book allowance will be provided.
- Laptop allowance will be given.
- Enrichment fund of $12,000 will be provided, which can be used to study abroad, for undergraduate research, for an unpaid internship, or for any other educational pursuits.
- The candidate must be applying for the undergraduate program.
- All national and international students can apply.
- Architecture applicants must submit test scores or must submit a portfolio.
- All Music applicants have to complete an audition as part of the evaluation process.
- The candidate must be academically exceptional.
- The candidates whose native language is not English must have an English proficiency test i.e. TOEFL, and IELTS.
- The students have to apply online through the application portal.
- Students who choose to submit an ACT and/or SAT score may request that official scores be sent to the University directly from the testing agency or self-report their scores on the Common Application. Students will not be needed to Superscore their own results or recalculate their scores.
Simply enter scores exactly as received.
- The students who have attended their high school in the US have to submit their transcripts directly through their high schools via [email protected].
- If electronic submission is not possible, these documents can be mailed to one of the following addresses:
- Mailing Address
University of Miami Office of Undergraduate Admission P.O. Box 249117 Coral Gables, FL 33124-9117
- If sending via FedEx, DHL, UPS, or courier
University of Miami Office of Undergraduate Admission 1320 S. Dixie Highway Gables One Tower, Suite 945 Coral Gables, FL 33146
- In order to upload the test score, use the following codes
TOEFL Code: C730
IELTS Code: 4861
ACT Code: 0760
SAT Code: 5815
- The School Report of the candidate must be completed by the high school guidance counselor.
- The candidate must submit a letter of recommendation on the Common Application. The letter of recommendation must be provided by the schoolteacher or the counselor.
- The candidates have to submit an International Financial Certification Form.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link