Study Liberal Arts at a global university in Japan! Courses are in English so you can apply in English! You can also apply for SCHOLARSHIPS with up to 100% Tuition Fees Waived!
International College of Liberal Arts (iCLA) Application for Fall 2018 Admission is now OPEN!
International College of Liberal Arts (iCLA), Yamanashi Gakuin University is located in Yamanashi prefecture, in Japan. A new, true liberal arts education is provided with an interdisciplinary curriculum, nearly all classes are being taught in English at a fully international faculty. 50% of the students being international students, you can explore higher education in a truly global environment!
- A True Liberal Arts Education
- Nearly All Classes in English
- One Year of Study Abroad: Students can choose up to 40 universities in more than 20 countries for their 1-year study abroad. Tuition abroad is exactly the same as at iCLA. So it means you can study abroad in 2 countries!
- Small classes and a 1:12 faculty-student ratio
- Creative, Critical, Independent, and Global Thinking Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC)
- Cross-Cultural Living Environment in Top-Notch Facilities
- Japan has a high rate of visa approval from student visa to work visa after your graduation (Study -> Career development!)
- Scholarships up to 100% tuition fee available based on your admission/academic records
- Non-Japanese citizens or those with dual nationality
- Completed 12 years of education
- They seek individuals:
- who are motivated and hardworking;
- who can demonstrate academic potential and can prove success in their past activity;
- who are tolerant, curious, and possess critical and flexible thinking;
- who can prove English proficiency at the level needed to pursue studies at iCLA, and demonstrate foreign language learning ability
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: March 20, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link