Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2019/20. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses* and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
They are now accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in September 2019.
- A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
- For postgraduate courses which are two years or more in length, the 50% discount will only be applied to the first year’s fees (see the frequently asked questions for more information).
- (postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- (undergraduate only) – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- be fully self-funding your studies. Please see their frequently asked questions if you are unsure if this applies to you.
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
- not have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship. See their frequently asked questions for more details.
Eligible Regions: Be an international or a European Union (non-UK), fee-paying student
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit their online prospectus
- Check if you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the apply link by the closing date.
- Send your academic transcripts to [email protected] by 31 May 2019
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019 (9 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link