Applications are open for the MEXT Scholarship 2024 at the Tokyo Institute of Technology (Titech). International students from all over the world are eligible for the Titech MEXT Scholarship 2024 in Japan. The Titech MEXT Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship in Japan. The next intake of the Titech MEXT Scholarship in Japan will be in September 2024. The fully funded Titech MEXT Scholarships are offered to international students pursuing master’s and doctorate degrees in Japan. If you are a graduate and looking for a fully funded scholarship in Japan, then you should apply for a master’s scholarship in Japan.
Titech Institute is a National Research university located in the Greater Tokyo Area, Japan. The International Graduate Program by Tokyo Institute of Technology (Titech) offers five different English-language-based programs related to 14 different departments and helps students obtain a master’s or doctoral degree. There are two types of programs under the International Graduate Program: one is the Integrated Doctoral Education Program, and the second is the Master’s Program. Furthermore, some programs are set up as an Integrated Doctoral Education Program, and these programs aim to combine Master’s and Doctoral programs so that a graduate student can obtain both degrees (Master’s and Doctoral) within three to five years.
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology offers a MEXT scholarship at the Tokyo Institute of Technology to international students who wish to study at Japanese universities for free under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program. In addition, the Japanese language is optional for this Titech MEXT Scholarship for international students, as all the lectures and seminars will held in English. However, international students will have an opportunity to attend Japanese language classes in order to learn, and this will help them in their daily lives. The Titech MEXT Scholarship duration for the master’s program is two years, and an extension for a doctoral degree is offered.
Tokyo Tech recommends the eligible applicants for Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship among the applicants for the International Graduate Program to MEXT. Applicants who want to get the MEXT scholarship must apply for it with the International Graduate Program application. Titech MEXT Scholarships 2024 for international students provides a limited number of scholarships to students with excellent and outstanding academic records. The eligible students can apply for a scholarship from Japan’s Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) with a university recommendation from Tokyo Tech. The Titech MEXT Scholarship 2024, Japan, is a fully funded opportunity for international students to study free in Japan. So don’t miss this fully funded scholarship in Japan and apply now before the MEXT Japanese government scholarship application deadline. Opportunities Circle has provided all the details, including the application process, eligibility, benefits, and application process below.
- Tokyo Tech will waive the full tuition fee for scholars to study free in Japan.
- Furthermore, Successful MEXT Scholarship scholars are not required to pay application or admission fees.
- Moreover, MEXT will provide round airfare tickets.
- The MEXT Tokyo scholarship will provide a monthly stipend of JPY 147,000 for graduate students.
- Furthermore, doctorate students under the MEXT Scholarship will receive a monthly stipend of JPY 148,000
- The MEXT Scholarship 2024 is an excellent opportunity to study at one of the top universities in Japan.
- Explore the culture and learn the Japanese language.
- Furthermore, through the fully funded Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship in Japan, international students can study in Japan for free.
- Applicants must belong to a country that is in diplomatic relations with Japan. Students who have Japanese nationality at the time of scholarship application are not eligible for this program.
- Applicants must have excellent academic results with a grade point average (GPA) of 2.30 out of 3.00 or above in their last degree program.
- Applicants must be 34 years old or younger as of April 1 of their first year of the MEXT Scholarship program.
- The applicant’s field of study must be the one in which the applicant majored in his last degree or related field and should be the one in which they are able to do their research at Tokyo Tech.
- Applicants must have proficiency in the English language and meet the program’s English requirements.
- Applicants must be mentally and physically healthy to be able to pursue their studies in Japan.
- Applicants must be able to arrive in and leave for Japan within two weeks of the start date, which is late September 2024.
- Applicants must get a “Student” visa and enter Japan with the visa status of “Student.”
- The MEXT Scholarship 2024 will be granted to those international students who are willing to contribute to mutual understanding between their home country and Japan by participating in different activities in communities and schools during their studies in Japan.
- The application form submitted by the applicant should be according to the guides available on the official website of the Tokyo Tech Scholarship Program.
- Click on the Apply Now button below to start your application for Titeh MEXT scholarship in Japan.
- Applicants should find degree programs, their interested research field, and academic supervisors.
- Applicants must check their eligibility for the International Graduate Program and the scholarship program.
- Applicants must send a consent letter/email to their intended academic supervisor for their acceptance in the professor’s lab. Attach your CV, transcripts, etc. Also, Email a copy of the consent letter/email to the admissions division.
- After that, the applicants will receive a URL and PW that is required to access the online application system in a week.
- Applicants can easily access the online application system with the URL and password given by the admissions division.
- Applicants must fill out the online application form and submit the required application documents.
- The admissions division will review the application documents and will send the confirmation receipt of the application to every applicant via email.
- The supervisors or departments will notify applicants about interview /or examination dates via email.
- Applicants must send the consent letter/email before the Titech MEXT Scholarship deadline (November 29, 2023, at 23:59 (JST)).
- Furthermore, they must submit the scholarship application before the MEXT scholarship application deadline (December 6, 2023, at 23:59 (JST)).
Application Deadline: December 6, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link