Transparency International School on Integrity (TISI) is an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders. The upcoming TISI 2018 will take place during 2-8 July, 2018 in Vilnius, Lithuania. TISI exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.
Following a rigorous selection process, selected students spend 7 highly intensive days learning from leading anti-corruption and accountability professionals. TISI seeks to create a peer-to-peer learning and integrity-building environment that links theory with practice and helps young leaders to acquire better skills in bringing the anti-corruption message across.
- School lectures, seminars, training and field trips provide TISI participants with a unique blend of international and local know-how, while also challenging students to approach the subject from outside the box and offer novel, previously untested solutions.
- Since 2010, TISI has welcomed more than 900 youth leaders from around 110 countries worldwide.
- A limited number of scholarships is available for applicants from certain countries.
- Full scholarships cover international travel, tuition and accommodation expenses.
- Students seeking to receive full or partial scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as the application process opens. In certain cases, students may be also offered partial tuition fee waivers to cover a part of their course expenses.
- Please find the list of countries from which applicants are eligible for full scholarships: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Georgia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Turkey and Ukraine.
- The School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35.
- Individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds are welcomed.
- TI School does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
- Apply online through the given link.
- Note that following documents are required in order to complete your application:
- Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivational letter (max 500 words);
- Completed online form.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link