The University of Bristol is offering Think Big Scholarships for international students to pursue higher education in the United Kingdom. Applications are now open for the academic year 2024. Think Big awards are offered for international students to study undergraduate and postgraduate programs at the University of Bristol. Students who want to pursue a master’s degree must apply for a two-year social work or Law course program starting in September 2024. Studying at the University of Bristol will be a stepping stone, taking you near to a successful career. The university is looking for bright, ambitious, and outstanding students who strive to make a difference.
The scholarship will award a certain amount hat will be used for tuition fees. Furthermore, students can apply for a living cost bursary for the first academic year. To apply for Think Big scholarships in the UK, students must have applied at the University of Bristol before starting a scholarship application. International students can choose from a wide range of undergraduate courses. Bristol University Think Big scholarships for international students are offered for all fields and majors except medicine, dentistry, and veterinary science.
The university offers multiple awards and scholarships in the UK for international students. The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships aims to support the brightest and most talented students who can actively contribute to the development of their country. Studying in the UK will open doors to success and many educational and career opportunities for international students, especially students from lower and middle-income countries.
The University of Bristol ranked #93 in the list of Best Global Universities. Furthermore, it ranks 61 in the QS World University Ranking 2023. The university wants to meet its mission to make a positive impact globally by addressing challenges and offering solutions through education, innovation, and inclusivity. Bristol University provides quality education, a professional learning environment, and research opportunities. English language proficiency is not required for some programs, but most of them may require proficiency, so prepare for it beforehand. The UK offers various scholarships for international students throughout the year; some are need-based, and others are awarded on merit. Students can check multiple other master’s scholarships to study in the UK or even scholarships in Europe on our website.
Studying in the UK offers several benefits and opportunities that can contribute to a student’s personal, academic, and professional growth. The UK is home to some of the most prestigious universities. Studying in top institutions can provide students with a high-quality education and valuable opportunities for networking and professional development. Furthermore, scholarships in the UK allow students to experience different cultures and broaden their understanding of the world. Graduates from UK institutes are highly sought after by employers in the UK and worldwide, as UK universities are known for preparing highly qualified and employable graduates who are equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in a competitive job market. Therefore, do not miss this University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2024 and apply for UK scholarships for international students 2024.
Youth Opportunities invites you to join your preferred channel to get the latest updates directly to your messenger inbox.
1. Youth Opportunities: https://m.me/j/AbZTmgEzD1UchDte/
2. Fully Funded Conferences: https://m.me/j/AbZTfhFTiPCnXf2D/
3. Full Scholarships: https://m.me/j/AbbrjbkOMM6I68Cs/
4. Paid Internships/Jobs: https://m.me/j/AbaAskb6jFFnRser/
5. Circle: https://m.me/j/AbY0vVKSPJULUnE4/
- The scholarship ranges between £6,500 and £13,000 per year for the undergraduate program, and the value of the postgraduate scholarship is £6,500, £13,000, and £26,000 per year.
- This amount is applicable to tuition fees only.
- Applicants may also receive £3,000 as a living cost bursary for the first year of study.
- The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship will open multiple opportunities for international students.
- Opportunity to study at one of the top-ranked universities globally.
- Applicants must be applying for the undergraduate courses except for medicine, dentistry, and veterinary science.
- Applicants must be international students and shall not hold UK citizenship.
- Students must not be receiving any other scholarship or funding.
- Applicants who want to pursue postgraduate courses must apply for Social science and law courses.
- International students must have good academic and other achievements.
- Applicants must have overseas fee-paying student status.
- Furthermore, they must meet the English proficiency requirements.
- The University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship Application process is online.
- Students must have applied for the course of interest at the University of Bristol.
- Then, start the application process for the Think Big scholarship. Students are required to provide their student ID and some personal information in the scholarship application form.
- Applicants have to answer three questions in max. 200 words. The questions are different for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants.
- The application cannot be saved, so you have to fill out and submit the application in one go.
- Applicants must apply before the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship 2024 deadline.
Application Deadline: April 24, 2024 (62 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link