Located by the Swan River and only minutes from Perth’s city center, The University of Western Australia (UWA) is often described as one of Australia’s most picturesque campuses. Our city offers an inspiring study environment, with sunny weather, a relaxed outdoor lifestyle, and beautiful natural scenery.
Perth is also one of Australia’s most affordable cities. As an international student at UWA, you’ll be supported by our Student Services team which can offer you a range of services so you feel more comfortable in a new environment.
The Scholarship is an annual tuition fee discount for the normal full-time duration of the awardee’s course as specified in their letter of offer. The value of the Scholarship is determined by the applicant’s equivalent Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA weighted average mark (WAM).
This significant scholarship will be awarded to high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students, from selected countries, who apply for particular courses at the University.
- The scholarship award, in the form of an annual tuition fee discount, is up to AUD 36,000-48,000 over 3-4 years for Bachelors’s degree students and up to AUD 24,000 over 2 years for postgraduates.
- The value of the Scholarship is determined by the applicant’s equivalent Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA weighted average mark (WAM). See the official website (link found below) for details.
You will need to:
- be a citizen of one of the countries in this list.
- have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
- have achieved an equivalent:
- ATAR of 88.00 – 98.00+; or
- WAM of 70.00 – 85.00+
- Eligible applicants to the University will be automatically considered for the scholarship and do not need to submit a separate application.
- The scholarship is automatically awarded to those who are eligible based on ATAR/WAM requirements.
- For postgraduates studies starting Semester 2, 2021, the general deadline for admissions is 23 July 2021 while some postgraduate courses run on different timelines. For undergraduate studies, applications are open two years prior to your start date.
- It is important to read the full terms and conditions for students commencing in 2022 visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Apply nowOfficial link