The Economist’s Brightest Minds competition is offering a $25,000 MBA scholarship to a top business school. Don’t miss out, enter now for your chance to win!
Here’s how it works: entrants must take the full-length GMAT simulation test powered by Economist GMAT Tutor; the highest scorer will win a $25,000 MBA scholarship to study at the sponsor school of their choice (see list of our business school partners below). Five randomly-selected participants will also win a $25 Amazon gift card.
- Vlerick Business School
- The University of Virginia Darden School of Business
- Schulich School of Business
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Amsterdam Business School, University of Amsterdam
- Nottingham Trent University
- Lee Shau Kee School of Business and Administration
- China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
- University of Liverpool Management School
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- Emlyon Business School
The highest-scoring participant will be awarded a $25,000 scholarship to one of our business school partners. Five randomly selected contest entrants will receive a $25 Amazon gift card.
Contest open only to university graduates who are age 18 or over and not enrolled in or accepted by an MBA program.Eligible Regions: Open for all
A full-length GMAT practice test, which includes a 75-minute Verbal section and a 75-minute Quant section. Each entrant may sign up for and take the test only once.
Application Deadline: December 16, 2019 (4 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link