In the 2021-2022 academic year, applicants can apply to study at Ton Duc Thang University with scholarships or with your own self-fund.
To have an opportunity to be funded with TDTU scholarships, you must have a strong academic performance and/or good English/Vietnamese language proficiency. The programs available with scholarships include:
- Undergraduate programs taught in the Vietnamese language.
- Undergraduate programs taught in the English language.
The authority prioritizes the applicants with top academic performance and the target we have planned in the academic year. Therefore, reaching the minimum GPA as required is compulsory and fundamental or your application will be rejected in our reviewing process.
In the 2021-2022 academic years, TDTU offers about 200 scholarships to international students of foreign nationalities.
- Undergraduate programs taught in the Vietnamese language
This program offers 50 scholarships of 100% and 50 scholarships of 50% including tuition fees and dormitory fees. The scholarships are granted to eligible students to study a 1-year Vietnamese language course as a requirement and preparation that provides the students the language ability to study the next 4-year Bachelor’s program taught in Vietnamese language (Pharmacy course is added 1 more year).
- Undergraduate programs taught in the English language
This program offers about 50 scholarships of 100% and about 50 scholarships of 50% including tuition fees and dormitory fees. The scholarships are granted to eligible students to study a 4-year Bachelor’s program taught in the English language.
- Applicants who have graduated senior high school or equivalence students in the period 2019-2020-2021.
- If your final year senior high school GPA is from 6.5 (scale 10.0). According to the applicant’s high school academic performance, the TDTU scholarship council selects the ones with the strongest academic performances to offer the scholarships until they are no longer available.
- For the undergraduate programs taught in English language, you must have a further IELTS 5.0 or above. An equivalent certificate of English language proficiency is acceptable including TOEFL iBT: 45, Cambridge Exams: PET/FCE 140, Cambridge BEC Pre. 140, BULATS 40, TOEIC (4 skills): Listening and Reading 550, Writing 120, Speaking 120. (The English language proficiency certificate must be valid within two years from the test date until 01 October 2021).
- For international students who graduated in other countries or in international schools in Vietnam applying for the course Pharmacy, you need to meet further two requirements:
- Your final year high school GPA is marked as “Good” or above.
- The average Chemistry score of the final grade of senior high school or equivalence must be ≥ 7.0 (scale 10.0).
- International students who choose the courses including Architecture, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Fashion Design, and Industrial Design are required to participate in the aptitude assessment test before entering the Bachelor’s programs.
- Download and fill in the Application Form in the English language (Filling the form by handwriting is preferred).
- Write a new email with the email subject: “Application 2021-2022_Your full name_Your nationality“.
- Attach the Application Form & necessary scanned Documents for Reviewing Process.
- Send the email to Admission Team via: [email protected]
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link