Strathclyde Business School are offering ten full fee scholarships for outstanding students seeking to join our PhD programme in session 2022/23. Candidates must have an excellent academic track record with appropriate external recognition and be able to demonstrate commitment to their chosen field of study. Applications are welcome in all of their subject areas but they particularly welcome applicants interested in any of their areas of research expertise.
This is a competitive process; applications will be shortlisted, and candidates may be called to an interview.
Candidates must be able to commence their studies between October 2022 and January 2023
Your PhD study includes some taught elements. At Strathclyde Business School they offer a Postgraduate Certificate in Research Methodology for Business and Management, which includes a minimum of 60 credits of research training.
- Strathclyde Business School are offering ten full fee scholarships for outstanding students.
- Evidence of ability to self-fund living costs for duration of studies (as this is a fee-only scholarship)
- A first-class or upper second-class UK Honours degree, or overseas equivalent, in a relevant discipline from a recognised academic institution.
- If English isn’t your first language, you’ll need an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent.
- Not be in receipt of any other Scholarship
Eligible Regions: Home (Scottish), England or N. Ireland or Rep. Ireland or Wales, International
- Your full contact details
- Transcripts and certificates of all degrees
- Proof of English language proficiency if English isn’t your first language
- Two references, one of which must be academic
- Research proposal of up to 1,500 words in length, demonstrating potential contribution both in theory and practice; please use
- Our Postgraduate Research Proposal Outline and attach this with your application
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link